Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mel in Chile week 2!

Hi! I need to hurry and write down some thoughts, so sorry if everything is so scattered. I forgot to mention that it is freezing here and the toilet seats are always cold. Ice cold. Oh and everything is ran by gas, which is kind of odd for me. So I need to get used to it! Too bad I didn't pack too many long sleeve shirts... I had no idea it would be this freezing! I where tights everyday. I've already gotten sick here twice. My second day here I had a fever, and went to a birthday party. Not the best party. Anyway, and most recently I've had a cough and I lost my voice. It was hard to try to teach people, but everything is all well. My companion speaks some english so we can communicate for the most part. She's older than me so sometimes I feel like she's always telling me what to do. It's okay though, because I'm sure I need that right now. Sorry I can't send pictures this week because my memory card doesn't fit in this computer... Sad! I'm paying for the time I'm on right now, so I'm trying to be fast!! I had an interview with my president today, which went well. I can learn a lot from him, he's awesome! His spiritual soul is so nice to be around, I love him. I wish I could send my pictures... Well I love you all! Hope everything is going well. I'm still alive and kicking! YEE-HAW! Thanks for all that you do.
 
Love,
Hermana Melody Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment