Monday, December 30, 2013

Singing in the rain

I'm jamming out right now to total eclipse of the heart... As you can tell. TURN AROUND BRIIIGHT EYES! Anyway... So the baptism has been postponed. Sad day. Well our branch president wants to make sure he really wants this for the right reasons. So right now we're having the elders help us teach him. We don't want him to be super attached to us. I don't know how to exactly explain it, but hopefully you get the point. Weird thing, this morning it was raining hence the subject title. Now the sun is out, so another hot day to preach the good word. Well what to tell y'all... Christmas was alright. Skype was the best part, I didn't want to say goodbye! I cried afterwards. Man, titanic is playing right now hahaha. My heart will go on! Distractions! So getting to the point, today I've now been in the glorious mission for 5 months. More time to fly by that's for sure.
Explaining the photos. There's some gifts I got for Christmas, an elder bought a skateboard and I have no idea when I'll be using that. Just silly stuff. There's an example of the deathly plates of food that I have eat. I'll be honest, I didn't finish that meal. Continued... I will write back wednesday because the president's wife is coming to my house right now so until wednesday!!!! Sorry. AHHH! Don't know what's going on, but I'll tell you later. 

Love Y'all!

Hermana Melody Anderson
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment