Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Week of March 3rd!

Hello! This week was a week... Haha we've been praying and fasting to have 2 baptisms for this month. We have faith! Still knocking almost everyday, but we have 2 men both named Ruben and they've really great. They have so much potencial! One who lives up on a hilltop called Israel, he wants to get baptized. He said yes to the first invitation for 22 of Marzo, and he said "it has to be the 17th for my birthday!" Hahaha... Good stuff. 


So we're working on teaching more of the commandments to see if he needs to change anything. Pray for Ruben, Ruben, Lorenzo, and Evelin. We all need your prayers here!


We have a conference on the 5th and I get to hug Pres. again!! Yay! It'll be good to see him again. I love getting letters, I send my thanks to everyone. I've realized that I absolutely love prayer, I will say it a million times. I love it! Living with latinas has forced me to strengthen my personal prayers. I don't mean to be racist at all. Sometimes I just feel a little lonely, but I have my Heavenly Father. He's my best friend. There's always someone you can turn to. Well hope everyone is doing well. I can't believe I'll be 20 soon... Harm, we're getting so old!! Hahha not really. HAVE A GENIAL SEMANA!! 
Sorry I type slow...


Love,
Hermana Melody Anderson












No comments:

Post a Comment