Monday, March 17, 2014

Big 2-0!

Hello dandy folks! How's everything going? I'm doing well here in Chile. Happy that I'm never alone, because being a gringa alone scares me to death. Thank you, compañera! Anyway, hitting the big 2-0 this wednesday without mi gemela... My twin, HARMONY! Found out that I'll be having a gran intercambio on my birthday, so that should be interesting. I miss my twin sister, I've never had a birthday to myself. That'll be strange! Everyone thinks I'm baby in the mission, so it'll be nice to say I'm 20. They have a tradition to put cake in your face on your birthday. I don't want cake in face. No thank you. Nuestro Rubencito is doing so well!! He came to church again this week. 29th of March is looking really golden. Mmmm can't wait! The smell of baptism water. Also this week I got to dance like a pioneer. With the garb included, I looked like little bo-peep gone bad. But hey, I participated! This is the important part, and it's over.


Hope everyone treats Harmony like the princesa she really is. I love that girl so much! Harm, I'm so mad you can't receive packages... I almost sent you one for your birthday! POO. That's how I feel about that. Well I love you, and love thinking how there's another Hermana Anderson. We could totally switch nametags... We're turning 20 este miércoles que raro!!! But just imagine we'll share our next birthday together in 2015. First birthday ever como representantes of Jesus Christ. Pretty GENIAL! Next thing you know we'll be returned missionaries... Wow. Has a ring to it! 

Love, 
Hermana Melody Anderson


P.S. Yes, crazy I am. Found funny effects on this old junker of a camera. Enjoy. Bunny hoppin' fantastic. 20 freakin' doo!










No comments:

Post a Comment