Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Birthday in Chile

Hey sorry to be a party pooper, but my birthday wasn't too peaches and cream. So we were in Curacaultin for the day which was okay. My birthday was fine, but when travelling back the next day I got my camera and some money stolen. Luckily I didn't have all of my money with me, but I think I'm more upset about my camera... :( Blah. But I'm alive and wasn't harmed in any way. All my pictures from my actual birthday: GONE. Ouch that hurts. Other that moving on! Some members did something for me during this week. I love torte de piña!! Cake is so different here, it's so much better! I do have some pictures from cellphones, so that'll do for now.


Positive thoughts! We have a baptism for Ruben on the 29th. We'll see how his interview goes, so pray for him a lot!! So happy to hear news from everyone. Glad everyone is alive and moving. This month is almost over, and pretty soon it'll be all of the April birthdays. Crazy! Everyone is getting old. And what the heck is up with everyone getting engaged or married already. By the time I get home everyone I know or knew will be married with kids! Just stop it, okay. Settle down with your just graduated hormones. Well I said it haha, I just have to stop thinking about how I don't have a camera. Life goes on! Thank goodness for prayer. So glad that desafios son oportunidades para aprender and maybe I just have a lot to learn. Hopefully Harm's birthday was better for me! I love you all.












No comments:

Post a Comment