Monday, March 10, 2014

Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree!

!Hola! 

This week was pretty awesome, maybe because of the 5th of Marzo my whole week was made. Hehe it was so great! We had the conference that day with President Martinez and his beautiful wife. It was a really spiritual meeting, plus it was great to run into elders from my old sector. I didn't see too many sisters that I knew, but oh well! So Pres had 2 special visitors come to talk to us. First Pres showed us a picture of a baptism, it was him when he was 18. I must admit he was pretty guapísimo! He explained his conversion story, and turns out these 2 visitors were the exact elders who taught him. There were many tears shed. I really felt the spirit, and it's delightfully sweet that I can have these experiences with my investigators as well. 


Anyway, mas tarde next thing I hear President say, "Hermana Melody Anderson, venga." My heart almost jumped out my chest! I came to him and he put his arm around me, he asked me if I had been in primary. I told him yes, and he explained that I was probably just as hermosa as I am now haha. He asked if I could sing a song, and I replied, "¿en ingles?" I began singing Popcorn popping on the apricot tree and the whole zone joined with me. I don't think I'll ever forget that moment. Then much later they were calling all the Birthdays that had recently passed or were coming up. Again, they said my full name. They didn't with the other sisters and elders. I'm the only Hermana Anderson in zona de sur so I don't know why... I just kept noticing they kept using my whole name, even when I went to go hug them goodbye. I'm going to miss them so much, and yes I'll be getting a new President in July. My heart might slowly break, they mean so much to me! Anyway, it was a good week! Also Ruben came to church and he loved it! So pray for his baptism that should be 17 or 22 de Marzo. He could be nuestro milagro! I love you all. It's so cold here now. Boo!









No comments:

Post a Comment