Thursday, December 26, 2013

Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas!

Hello! Merry Christmas! Things are different here, but it's good. So our Pres gave us permission to stay out until midnight last night. So here they stay up until 12 and then open presents. I have no idea when Santa actually comes to their houses... Well MERRY CHRISTMAS! Oh by the way in pictures, it's not real alcohol. I love you all!!! Feliz Navidad.

P.S.I forgot to tell you that now Ivan has his baptism for the 28th of this month. I can't wait. He's so strong because he's been giving up smoking and drinking. If we have faith in the Lord everything is possible. The thing is with faith we need to act. If we act then we can receive blessings. I hope all of you have been able to think about the birth of Jesus Christ, the real reason for Christmas. Because of His birth and His life, we have the chance to change through of his Atonement. I'm forever grateful that I always have the chance to be better person everyday. I'm not perfect. I'm a missionary, but I'm not perfect. I wear His name on my heart literally, this makes me want to be better. Hope you can think of things you can change to be more like Him. BYE!









No comments:

Post a Comment