Monday, December 2, 2013

Week of December 3rd

Well I found out this morning I'll be Lota for Christmas with Hna. Barrios!! Phew. I was freaking out. Life is good here in Chile. One our new investigators is really progressing. I invited him to get baptized, he didn't say no and he didn't say yes, so working on that! It's crazy though to see how the gospel can change lives. First he would never pray for us or read, but he does both. I can see the difference of light in his eyes. I know this gospel can make people happy, I'm so happy.
We didn't have a Thanksgiving here in Chile. They just don't celebrate it, but that's okay. Lately I feel like I have thanksgiving dinner everyday for lunch and I explode! I don't know if I'll want to eat when I get home. Oh so weird thing I just realized, my training as a newbie is over. No soy bebe no mas, soy un big girl now! AHH. It doesn't feel like it at all. There's still a lot to learn!

I can't wait for Christmas! This season is great to meet more families, because everyone will be together. We don't really have decorations, but the season joy is in my heart. Great old St. Nicholas! I miss listening to Christmas music with my fam-bam. It's okay I can sing for my comp! She's funny. I can really be my crazy self with her. I'm so grateful to be here, I'm sure you'll be hearing that the whole time I'm here! I love truly getting to know the gospel on a deeper level. I learn new things everyday! I know the spirit helps me speak spanish everyday. The gift of tongues is real. I know it, beacuse I experience it everyday.

Con Mucho Amor,
Hermana Melody Anderson
 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment