Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Week of December 16

Hello friends and family! This week has been pretty good. I received my packages for Christmas! Sorry Grandma, I opened yours. There was no way I could wait if I opened my dad's. Thanks mom and dad for the tampons that was prob the best gift I've ever received in my life... They actually sell them here, but thank you so much for the memory cards and SD card reader!!! I can send pictures always now. Grandma, thanks for the calendar I can always use one! And I really like the eye-shadow. Anyway, the best gift will be when I get to skype you guys! I think we're going to skype at 3 in the afternoon Chile time. Can't wait to see you!!!

Oh I recieved the packages on the 11th. The day I had the Christmas conference. Which was great, we received a pillow and a pillow-case for our gifts. It was good to hug and see my Pres, that man is so loving. Also I got to talk to Chan, apparently he's training right now. Crazy! I'm not. All of the zones performed funny numbers. Our zone sang rudolf the red-nosed reindeer and danced, I have video you can see when I come home haha. 

Well we keep working hard here. Still hoping to have a baptism with Ivan, he wants to in January. We're working for this month!! So hopefully that works out. We also had an activity with the elders in our area. We all had Santa Claus hats on and we passed out Christmas pass-along cards in the plaza. So now we have some new directions and people to visit! YAY! Hope all is well over there, we just having a good p-day today. We watched Monsters University and took a good siesta (nap) haha. My comp and I love naps on p-day! Enjoy your sleep kids. It's hot and then cold at night. Today is cold and foggy, which is odd. Anyway love you all! 

 Hermana Melody Anderson












No comments:

Post a Comment