Monday, December 9, 2013

Week of December 9th

Hello mi querido familia y amigos! I'm just great and dandy here in Lota. I'm getting more freckles on my face. Great shoe tan lines. Hot stuff. Anyway, what to tell you this week... We have a batism date with our investigator Ivan, but we'll see how that goes. A lot our investigators have a problem with the word of wisdom. Dang it. But we're working hard here, we try our best. Went to Concepción today for a doctor's appointment por mi compañera. Turns out she has a case of a cold and allergies at the same time, boo! All I hear is nose blowing. Luckily I haven't caught it yet. I don't think I will!

How's the cold? I understand the whole White Christmas thing here now. There's no Blanca Navidad aquí en Chile. It doesn't feel like Christmas here, because it's HOT. Things I miss: 1. Music 2. Sweet, sweet sleep! My left eye twitches during the day, not sure if it's stress or no sleep. But it's all good! I can sacrifice these things for the Lord. It's only a short time. Hope everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit. My comp and I really want a baptism before Navidad, but not too positive it will happen. But we have faith! The Lord knows who's ready to recieve His word.

Oh so internet is back to an hour in the misión!!! FAAAAA. Woot. How's America?? There's some strange things here folks. They sell eggs from their cars, preach the gospel through cars with a microphone blasting your ear-drums. Just funny things they do here that doesn't happen over there in the good old USA! Dad add my skype, melody-anderson!! Michael Buble is playing right now. EEEE musica, enchanta musica. "I wanna go home, let me go hooooomme..." Maybe not the best song right now. Oops. I'm here! Have a great week. I have a Navidad conferencia on wednesday! I get to see Chandler, my Nevada buddy hehe. I love you all!!! This gospel is true, I know it the more I testify of it. 

Con Mucho Amor,
Hermana Melody Anderson

P.S. Sorry no photos this week. My comp's cam broke and I used to use her camera for my SD card b/c I don't have a USB cord for my cam. Anyway, poo! I'll figure something out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment